The blog that will turn the world around... click here to check it!

PAREDES VERMELHAS de João Albuquerque The blog that will turn the world around...

quinta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2011

New secrets of the military world will be revealed...

Everyone knows that the military institutions have missions to protect the countries and people from the offensives that may come from abroad. But, nowadays, in a world full of cold wars it became even more important to connect our world and turn it more peaceful.
But we must respect our soldiers and studants as humans. And in Portugal, some of the rules of respect of human rights were\are disrespected.
As an ex-military, ex-tenent i must talk and tell to the world what happens inside the walls of the military institutions in Portugal.As an ex-military I may talk. And as an ex-military I will talk very very soon...
Why? because I must try to avoid that terrible situations are repeated in future. And as I could see during around 7 years, nothing changed. I believe, as I see in the news, that it keeps as it was when I was there... And I may say that it doesn't happen only in Portugal.It is a reality in many military institutions of many countries...
I went to the TV and I talked... but right after that, I was warned that I should be careful because something could happen to me. But I am not afraid. It is not a possibility when we try to make our world better.
So please, tell your experiences as I will tell to the world. It is the only way to change.

I am ready. Are You?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Comente, divulgue e fale. Denuncie. Os Segredos do Mundo são para si!
Peço o favor de não utilizarem termos menos próprios, sob a hipótese de o comentário ser removido. Comentários ofensivos pessoais para o autor do blog, como se tem vindo a verificar, são também desconsiderados, visto que o objectivo deste blog é difundir e denunciar atitudes menos próprias, que se passam no interior de instituições como estas.